DAYTONA TWIN TEC IGNITION 1005
- Features two advance curve families that are adjustable to accommodate stock and modified engines
- Selectable multi-spark mode for quick starting and smooth cruising
- Four rotary switches for timing adjustments, single/dual ignition mode and rpm limit (100-rpm steps)
- Coil outputs protected against short circuits
- Requires coils with a minimum of 3 ohms resistance and low resistance spiral-core-type plug wires
- Requires timing rotor OEM #32402-83 or PART #2101-0234
- Uses the tachometer wire for the PC link and comes with a connector
- Optional USB interface and software available for programming custom curves (programs available on web site www.daytona-twintec.com/index.html)
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: Standard models are not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled vehicles.
NOTE: California A.R.B. E.O. No. D-641-1.