DAKOTA DIGITAL REAR WHEEL SPEED SENSOR
Rear wheel speed sensors mount to the rear axle spacer on most softail and rigid bikes. Inductively reading the rear pulley bolts , the sensor provides a pulse signal to the speedometer which in turn calculates and displays the bike’s speed.
- SEN-1018 – For use with HLY-30xx Series speedometers (except HLY-3011/3015/ 3016).
- SEN-2018 – For use with HLY-2001 and older series speedometers.
- SEN-5018 – For use with HLY-50xx Series speedometers.
- SEN-6018 – For use with MCV-7xxx, MCL-5xxx Series, MCL-4xxx, MCL/ HLY-2002, HLY-3011/3015/ 3016, HLY-6000 and HLY-1000 series speedometers.
* Requires 1-3/32″ axle spacer.
* Sensors dimensions: 2″ Wide x 2-3/4″ Long x 1/2″ Thick.
* Will not work to drive a stock Harley-Davidson electronic speedometer.
Made of Polished machined aluminum.