DAKOTA DIGITAL INDUCTIVE SPEED SENSOR
Inductive speed sensors inductively read gear teeth, pulley bolts or any ferrous metal passing by the sensor. It provides a pulse signal to the speedometer which in turn calculates and displays the bike’s speed.
Sensor housing is 1/2″ diameter by 1″ long. Thread pitch is 15/32 by 32.
- SEN-1019 – For use with HLY-30xx Series speedometers (except HLY-3011/3015/ 3016).
- SEN-2019 – For use with HLY-2001 and older series speedometers.
- SEN-5019 – For use with HLY-50xx Series speedometers.
- SEN-6019 – For use with MCV-7xxx, MCL-5xxx Series, MCL-4xxx, MCL/ HLY-2002, HLY-3011/3015/ 3016, HLY-6000 and HLY-1000 series speedometers.
* Will not work to drive a stock Harley-Davidson electronic speedometer.