S&S CYCLE KNUCKLEHEAD HD ENGINE
FREE FREIGHT On All Engines To A Commercial Address Or Your Nearest YRC Freight Hub! Residential Deliveries Are $175
NOW OFFERING A 3% DISCOUNT FOR CASH/CHECK/WIRE TRANSFER PAYMENTS
Flathead Power alternator/generator style KN-Series engines are very close in appearance to a stock knucklehead engine but offer a number of modern features for more power, better engine life, and improved reliability.
Features and Benefits
- Standard 74″ compression 7.5:1
- Authentic generator style crankcases
- Super E carburetor
- 346 camshaft
- Super Stock® ignition
- Hi-temperature black cylinders and heads
The KN93 is a standard compression 93 engine and is available with authentic generator style crankcases for early style chassis, primary and transmissions, and alternator/generator style cases for use with 1970 and later primary covers and late style transmissions.
Aside from the much larger 93-inch displacement, the main improvement in design is the 1958-1965 style flywheel assembly, which uses a splined sprocket shaft and Timken® sprocket shaft bearing, this necessitates the use of a 1955-1964 style inner tin primary cover and primary chain sprocket. S&S Vintage rocker arm cover tins are another modern improvement.
Features and benefits include:
- Natural crankcases and black powder-coated cylinders and heads
- S&S Super E carburetor
- S&S valve train – solid lifters
- S&S Super Stock single fire ignition system and polished billet timer
- Alternator and alternator/generator models have correct sprocket length sprocket shaft for 1970-Up primary and transmission
- Alternator/generator engines include oil filter mount for generator location
- One year warranty
- Fits 1970-1999 Harley-Davidson® custom chassis
- Alternator/generator cases have 1948-1999 style front motor mount
- Will not fit stock knuckle frames
- Comes completely assembled and ready to run.
*KN74 IS FOR STOCK GENERATOR APPLICATIONS
*KN93 IS AVAILABLE IN STOCK GENERATOR STYLE OR WITH AN ALTERNATOR/GENERATOR CONFIGURATION