DAKOTA DIGITAL TRANSMISSION SPEED SENSOR
Transmission speed sensors mount into the sensor port on most ’96 and newer OEM Harley-Davidson and aftermarket big twin transmissions. Inductively reading an internal gear, the sensor provides a pulse signal to the speedometer which in turn calculates and displays the bike’s speed.
- SEN-1017 – For use with HLY-30xx Series speedometers (except HLY-3011/3015/ 3016).
- SEN-2017 – For use with HLY-2001 and older series speedometers.
- SEN-5017 – For use with HLY-50xx Series speedometers.
- SEN-6017 – For use with MCV-7xxx, MCL-5xxx Series, MCL-4xxx, MCL/ HLY-2002, HLY-3011/3015/ 3016, HLY-6000 and HLY-1000 series speedometers.
* When used with a six speed transmission it is required to use the transmission speed sensor spacer supplied with the transmission.
Made of machined aluminum and hand polished.