Terms & Conditions
When you send an email to Twisted Choppers or visit the web site, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. Twisted Choppers may communicate with you by email, by updating or posting notices on the web site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosure and other communications that Twisted Choppers provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. All communications with Twisted Choppers become the property of Twisted Choppers.
Information Do We Collect
In order to serve you better, Twisted Choppers collects and stores your personal information when you: (i) create an account on Twisted Choppers; (ii) sign up to be notified of special deals like discounts and exclusive offers; or (iii) enter a contest or promotion on our site. An account is created when you do one of following things: make a purchase on twistedchoppers.com, create an account on Twisted Choppers, or register for an account on Twisted Choppers. When creating an account, we ask you for your first and last name, your e-mail address, a password, and perhaps some other similar information. If you are making a purchase, we will additionally ask you for your billing address, shipping address, and credit card information.
How We Use Your Information
Your information is used to process your orders and personalize your shopping experience on Twisted Choppers, for internal purposes and to comply with any legal requirements.
Sharing Of Information
Twisted Choppers has implemented a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of employees who have special access rights. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information supplied by you is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and securely stored in Twisted Choppers database.
Your e-mail address is used to create and identify your account on Twisted Choppers. Your e-mail address is also used by Twisted Choppers to correspond with you about any orders that you may place or to notify you with the results of any contests you may have entered. We may also use your e-mail address to notify you about important functionality changes to the Web site, new Twisted Choppers services and special offers and promotions we think you’ll find valuable. If you would rather not receive this information, or would like to opt-out of receiving e-mail of this kind, simply click on the “Unsubscribe” link that appears at the bottom of any email and follow the simple instructions to have your email address removed from the list of customers who receive notices of new functionality, services, special offers and promotions.
A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a web site that is saved on your hard disk by your computer’s browser. The cookie holds information a site may need to personalize your experience and to gather web site statistical data, such as which pages are visited, the internet provider’s domain name and country that our visitors come from (e.g. “aol.com” or “msn.com”) and the addresses of the sites visited immediately before coming to and immediately after leaving TwistedChoppers.com. However, none of this information is associated with you as an individual. It is measured anonymously and only in the aggregate. The information in the cookies lets us trace your “clickstream” activity (i.e., the paths take by visitors to our site as they move from page to page). Cookies do not capture your individual email address or any private information about you.
To browse without cookies, you can configure your browser to reject all cookies, or to notify you when a cookie is set. Each browser is different so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences. Even without accepting a cookie, you can still access most of the features on Twisted Choppers.
To have your email address removed from our list of addresses that receive information about new products, service, sales and promotions, simply click on the “Unsubscribe” link that appears at the bottom of any email and follow the simple instructions.
To have your name and address removed from our list of addresses that may receive information about new products, sales and promotions via regular mail from Twisted Choppers, simply send an email to email@example.com and type UNSUBSCRIBE as the subject of your reply.
To have your name and address removed from our list of addresses that may receive information and/or special offers from companies other than Twisted Choppers that we think might interest you, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and type UNSUBSCRIBE ‚Äì 3RD as the subject of your reply.
Because Twisted Choppers uses some of the most sophisticated commercially available security software, it is extremely unlikely that any personal information that you transmit to us will be misappropriated. In the rare instance that an unauthorized person obtains your credit card information and uses it, by federal law, you are only liable for the first $50. In any instance where you have discovered or suspect fraud, you need to contact your credit card companies immediately. Because we are so confident in our security measures, we will reimburse you for the $50 not covered by your credit card company. That’s our security guarantee. And for you, it means there is no risk when shopping at Twisted Choppers.
Our site employs the latest version of Secure Socket Layer Technology (SSL) to encrypt your information and help make sure that only you and SPADE Brand ever see it. Some Web browsers and some firewalls will not permit a secure connection. If your Web browser will not permit a secure connection, you can use a standard server connection to complete your transaction, but this method is not guaranteed to be secure.
Secure Browsing Session
To check that your browser is in secure mode, check that a “lock” or a “key” icon is displayed in the lower left-hand corner of your browser window. You can also check by looking at the URL bar on top of your browser. This line will typically show the first characters as “https” when a secure connection has been established rather than “http” which indicates a connection that is not secured.
Your password is your key to your personal information on Twisted Choppers website – including your account information and your order information. Please keep this in a safe, secure place and do not share your password with others. If you should forget your password, Twisted Choppers can email the password to your account’s email address. If this should occur, Twisted Choppers will remove access to all credit cards on the account as a safety precaution.
If you have any comments or questions about Twisted Chopper’s privacy statement, please e-mail us at email@example.com
Twisted Choppers Company Limited Warranty
Twisted Choppers warrants to the original owner that products sold by Twisted Choppers are free from defects in materials and workmanship, under normal and intended use, including plating, for a period of 90 days from the original date of purchase. Surface rust can be prevented by proper care and is not covered by this warranty. Twisted Choppers agrees to repair or replace, at Twisted Chopper’s sole discretion, without charge, any Twisted Choppers product which is returned to the dealer from whom the product was originally purchased or at the original owner’s expense to Twisted Choppers, 27085 S Tallgrass Ave., Sioux Falls, SD 57108 and which, after examination, shows that said product has failed in normal use due to defects in material and/or workmanship. Such repair or replacement shall not include installation. This express warranty is not applicable to Twisted Choppers products which have been subject to corrosion of the finish due to neglect, chemicals, and/or adverse weather conditions.
Twisted Choppers hereby disclaims all other express warranties. Twisted Choppers hereby disclaims all implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and use for a particular purpose to the extent the law of the state of sale and federal law allows. Twisted Choppers may use outside manufacturing facilities to provide their products. In this case, the warranty provided is passed through Twisted Choppers to the manufacturer, with Twisted Choppers acting as a sales agent for said products. Twisted Choppers cannot be held liable for damages as a result of failure for a product produced by an outside manufacturer, but will provide the necessary documentation upon request for legal reasons.
Transfer of title of any Twisted Choppers products by the original owner voids the warranty.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights under state laws. No warranty or representation by anyone other than Twisted Choppers will be binding by the manufacturer.
WARNING: To avoid possible risk of injury or death, Twisted Choppers and tire must meet or exceed proper vehicle load rating. Use of any adapter/spacer to install wheels is not recommended by Twisted Choppers and will void the warranty.
Twisted Choppers Brands are not designed to be mounted with any hardware, adapters, etc., other than what is supplied by Twisted Choppers. Brands which are purchased by our dealers as seconds or blemishes are not eligible for any warranty adjustment.
Terms & Conditions of Sale
By purchasing goods from TwistedChoppers.com, you agree that the offer and sale of those goods takes place in, and will be governed exclusively by the laws of, the State of South Dakota. You also agree that any legal or equitable claim against Twisted Choppers arising from or related to your purchase must be brought in the city, state or federal courts located in Canton, South Dakota and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. All goods purchased from Twisted Choppers are F.O.B. at our fulfillment center. Title to the goods passes to you at the time of delivery by the fulfillment center to a common carrier.
For all international orders, customers are responsible for customs and import duties of the destination country. In addition, international shipping charges will be added at the time of purchase where necessary. Because these duties vary by country, Twisted Choppers cannot determine what these fees will be. For more information, please contact your local customs office.
Orders for in stock items will leave our warehouse the same day if ordered before 10:00 a.m. CST. Otherwise orders will ship one (1) business day after placing the order. Shipping will be via UPS for domestic and UPS or USPS for international shipments. Normal shipping time for domestic shipments will be 1-6 business days for standard ground service or 6-10 days for most international shipments. Faster shipping methods will be delivered based on the upgraded shipping service selected. For example, if something is ordered at 2:00 p.m. CST via Next Day Air shipping, the package will arrive 2 business days later for in stock items. If items are on backorder, an email with an estimated ship date will be sent within 1-2 business days to inform you of the backorder and your right to cancel the order or proceed with the order based on the new estimated ship date.
Orders for motorcycle components will be delivered based on availability and custom manufacturing requirements. Estimated delivery time for most motorcycle components will be to leave our warehouse within 1-2 weeks from ordering. Components requiring custom manufacturing or finishes can take 3-8 weeks for delivery. An estimated ship date will be provided within 1-2 business days of order. Because of the custom nature of our products and orders being produced on an as ordered basis, charges will occur to any credit card at the time of order.
- Contact Twisted Choppers for a Return Authorization by calling 605.498.0105. If the product is being returned due to defect, request a prepaid shipping label to return your package.
- Return the product to Twisted Choppers at 27085 S. Tallgrass Ave., Sioux Falls, SD 57108 via UPS, FedEx or USPS with tracking capability. All shipping and insurance charges are the responsibility of the customer. No return shipping charges will be refunded unless previously agreed to in writing by an authorized party at Twisted Choppers. If a package is damaged in return transit, filing of claims and payment are the responsibility of the customer. Twisted Choppers will not accept liability for uninsured or underinsured shipments.
- All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- No returns accepted on custom or modified parts.
- No cancellations after 5 working days from order placement. No returns or exchanges will be allowed on custom built or custom finished (chrome, powdercoat or painted) products. These products include, but are not limited to, exhaust, custom chassis, gas tanks, wheels, or any one-off fabricated product.
- Check Your Email: We will send you an email to notify you that your return has been processed and the proper action has been taken. We will process your credit within 5-7 working days. However, depending on your credit card provider, it may take up to 30 days to show the credit in your account.
Once we receive your order, we credit the appropriate account within 5-7 working days; we also send you an email to let you know the refund is complete. However, depending on your credit card provider, it may take up to 30 days to show the credit in your account. If the item is found to be defective, all costs including original and return shipping will be refunded. If the item is returned for preference purposes, original shipping costs and return shipping costs are not reimbursed.
Twisted Choppers strives to offer you great merchandise at the best possible value. In order to do so, we may not always carry large quantities or every size. Therefore, we unfortunately cannot always process exchanges. When possible, if you would like to receive an exact replacement for the item(s), replacement items will be shipped to you free of charge. It will be sent to the address on the packing slip. If the address is incorrect, please provide a new shipping address on the front of the packing slip. Please indicate whether you prefer to receive a refund or an exact replacement.
Returning a gift
We can either refund the credit card used to purchase the gift or provide you with a Twisted Choppers gift certificate. Note: if you do not specify a refund method, we will automatically refund the credit card used by the purchaser.
At Twisted Choppers, we are committed to selling only first-quality products. To that end, we employ several quality checks before an item leaves our warehouse. If you have received a damaged or defective item, please contact us. We will be more than happy to assist you with a replacement (if it is available), or a credit (if necessary). Please call 605.498.0105 We are open Monday through Friday, from 9 AM CST to 56PM CST. For all other times, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Will I be notified when my order ships? Yes, if you ordered online or provided us with an email address at the time of your order, you will receive an email automatically from UPS when we ship your order that will have your tracking number.
- What are your shipping charges? Our shipping charges are based on an estimated shipping weight of our products. Some of our products, because of their size are charged dimensional weight rather than actual weight (frames and fenders are 2 examples).
- Do you ship internationally? Yes, we ship worldwide. All countries outside North America will need to check with Twisted Choppers for an exact freight quote.
- Do you ship to PO Boxes? Yes, but it must be requested and shipping with USPS and an additional fee may be charged.
- What types of payment do you take? We take all major credit cards – Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. We also take money orders, certified checks, and cash. We will take personal checks, but we will wait 10 days after receipt for the check to clear before we process your order. All orders are charged in full when submitted.
- How do I cancel an order? If you have ordered a stock part or apparel and wish to cancel your order prior to shipment, please call us at 605.498.0105, fax to 605.368.9990 or mail to us at 27085 S Tallgrass Ave., Sioux Falls, SD 57108. Stock parts and apparel orders can be canceled any time prior to shipment. Custom part orders, custom motorcycle orders, frame orders, wheel and wheel accessory orders and gas tank orders cannot be cancelled after being placed.
- How long does it take to get my order? Most orders of in stock and standard parts are shipped within 1-2 business days of being placed. Standard shipping from South Dakota to most of the continental US is anywhere from 1-6 business days. Expedited services are available upon request and for an additional fee. Custom products, such as frames, gas tanks, rolling chassis and others can take 2-6 weeks or the quoted time when your order is placed.
- Where can I find more information about your shipping, refund, exchange and return policies? Please refer to our Customer Support page for more detailed information.